Pope McGlamry (“we”, “us” or “our”) operates https://www.pmkm.com / www.popemcglamry.com (the “Site”). We strive to protect the information we obtain through the Site, and do not collect personal information unless voluntarily provided.
When you browse the website, the Site collects data that your browser provides, which is known as log data. Log data can include:
- The type and version of the browser you use to access the Site
- The time and date you access the Site
- The Internet Protocol (“IP”) address from which you access the Site
- The location of any link you may have used to access the Site
- The pages you access on the Site
- The amount of time you spend on the Site
- Your computer’s technical specifications
- The Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) you use to access the Site
Log data is not collected to identify you individually. The information is used in the aggregate so we can analyze how people use the Site, what technology they use to access it, if there are any problems with the operation of the Site and to monitor the security of the Site.
We only collect personal information if it is explicitly provided by you, such as via a web contact form or an email to us. The primary use of such information will be to answer any questions you may have for us regarding the services we provide, or regarding cases in which you already have an attorney-client relationship with us.
3991 Peachtree Road N.E.
P.O. Box 191625 (31119-1625)
Atlanta, GA 30326