Atlanta Consumer Rights Attorneys
Consumers have certain rights that companies and manufacturers cannot violate. Certain laws are in place to protect consumers from fraudulent, predatory, and illegal activities. Potential consumer rights claims include:
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (“RESPA”)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act violations (“FACTA”)
- Credit Repair Organizations Act violations (“CROA”)
- Truth in Lending Act violations (“TILA”)
- Credit Solicitations
- Collection Letters and Practices
- Credit Reporting Problems
- Mortgage Fraud
The lawyers at PMKM&N have extensive experience representing consumers who have been taken advantage of and fraudulently deceived. Organizing such claims as class action suits allows our Atlanta attorneys to better represent the interests of all members of the class, while holding accountable the offending company or organization.
Contact us if you have a consumer rights claim or potential class action suit.
For consumer rights cases we have prosecuted, please go to our verdicts and settlements.