Atlanta Attorneys for Breach of Fiduciary Duty
A fiduciary duty exists when one party is dependent on a second party’s position, knowledge, or integrity. When this type of relationship exists, the law demands that the second party act in the first party’s best interest. Examples of relationships where a fiduciary duty exists include:
- Trustee-Beneficiary Relationship
- Attorney-Client Relationship
- Corporate Officer-Stockholder Relationship
- Stockbroker-Stockholder Relationship
- Doctor-Patient Relationship
When the trust within these relationships is broken, damages may be recoverable. Our Atlanta attorneys have extensive experience in breach of fiduciary duty matters and have often recovered damages for clients.
For breach of fiduciary duty cases we have prosecuted, please go to our verdicts and settlements.